Tuesday 31 October 2017

Thorp Perrow Arboretum


Last week was the last trip of the year with the U3A gardening  group, we were so lucky with the weather although it was dull it was the warmest and finest day we'd had for a while.

Thorp Perrow situated in North Yorkshire is an amazing place this was my first visit and certainly won't be the last. I just went crazy with my camera trying to capture the beauty and majesty of the tree's and shrubs, the colours were beautiful, Autumn at it's best, I hope that you enjoy the photo's there are quite a few I'm afraid with a bit of Halloween fun right at the end.😊

























































HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 😊

11 comments:

  1. Eeeeee Linda they are blooming lovely photos those! Eeeeeeeee a love the skeletons eeeeeeee a suppose it's the time of year like eeeeeeeee .... Eeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, spectacular photos of a most glorious place. It would have been magical to wander among all those beautiful trees, Linda. What an enchanting place Thorp Perrow Arboretum is. Cute references to Halloween. You have put a smile in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween Linda! I think I could spend all day at that park. The trees changing color look so pretty.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun and relaxing time with your garden group:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place is so awesome and your photos are really amazing, it is a wonderful and breathtaking place. I like the first photo, its a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful park !!!!
    Lovely and spooky pictures !!!!!
    In Spring the park must be gorgeous too !
    Have a nice day !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful and peaceful place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place! We don't see such color changing trees in our part of the country. The first, and until now, the only time I witnessed such beautiful autumn colors was during my trip to England 12 years ago exactly during this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos and it looks like such a wonderful peaceful place to be! love the Halloween themed skeletons at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous place to visit. I love your furry friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice place for a field trip.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx